The Bill Emerson National Hunger Fellows Program, trains, inspires and sustains a tight-knit community of emerging leaders committed to social justice. The program provides Fellows with an opportunity to gain practical experience fighting hunger and poverty, work with community-based and national leaders, deepen their analysis around poverty and develop leadership skills. Each year, 16- 20 Emerson National Hunger Fellows help shape and implement local social justice programs all over the U.S. and then research and support national policy initiatives in Washington, DC.
For more information visit College Central and search for JOB # 3300199
To apply online visit here.
Context is a corporate sustainability consultancy founded in 1997 with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York. Helping clients understand sustainability and profit from it – by developing leading sustainability strategies and compelling communications. They are currently looking for a FALL 2013 Intern.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications:
- Completed at least first year of a master’s program from a top-tier university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and analytic skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A genuine interest in sustainability and/or corporate social responsibility and a desire to pursue a career in this space
- Previous internship and/or full-time work experience in a sustainability/CSR program or function a plus
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter that specifies your availability through December 2013, with the subject line “Fall 2013 Internship,” to Rachel Travis at Rachel@contextamerica.com. The deadline to submit an application is August 10, 2013.
For more information: Check out posting on College Central ; Job ID 3151821