Keep updated on our job, internship, & fellowship postings and events all year round by subscribing to
Once you register a user name and password, you will have access to thousands of opportunities!
You can also subscribe to our Listservs
- Milano—This listserv is the main Milano communications list and is reserved for communications of educational and professional matters. This includes notifications regarding courses, Milano and GPIA sponsored events, and other program related announcements. It also includes select internship and job announcements, as well as events in New York that subscribers to the list feel would be relevant to Milano. Current students, faculty members, and administrators are encouraged to subscribe to this list.
- GPIA—This list supplements the Milano listserv and offers subscribers the opportunity to share information that is specific to International Affairs. It is the main GPIA communications list and is reserved for communications of educational and professional matters.
- EPSM—This list supplements the Milano listserv and offers subscribers the opportunity to share information that is specific to Environmental Policy and Sustainability. It is the main EPSM communications list and is reserved for communications of educational and professional matters.
- Squibslist—Subscribers can post announcements about apartments and books for sale or to trade. Squibslist is similar to a classified section but does not include job information.
- Community—This listserv is for everything else; for instance, discussions about current events or debates about what is going on with The New School, our programs, and the world. This is also the forum where you should send news articles that you would like to share with the Milano/GPIA community.
- Send an email from the address that you want to subscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: (LEAVE THIS BLANK)
- Type in the body of the message either “subscribe milano,” “subscribe gpia,” “subscribe epsm,” “subscribe squibslist,” and/or “subscribe community”
- That is all it should say in the body: you must send a separate email for each listserv you would like to subscribe to.
- Make sure your signature is not included in your message.
and of course don’t forget to follow our social media, click the icons at the top of this website to follow us!