Context is a corporate sustainability consultancy founded in 1997 with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York. Helping clients understand sustainability and profit from it – by developing leading sustainability strategies and compelling communications. They are currently looking for a FALL 2013 Intern.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications:
- Completed at least first year of a master’s program from a top-tier university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and analytic skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A genuine interest in sustainability and/or corporate social responsibility and a desire to pursue a career in this space
- Previous internship and/or full-time work experience in a sustainability/CSR program or function a plus
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter that specifies your availability through December 2013, with the subject line “Fall 2013 Internship,” to Rachel Travis at Rachel@contextamerica.com. The deadline to submit an application is August 10, 2013.
For more information: Check out posting on College Central ; Job ID 3151821